Reimage Repair Review – Read About Reimage and The PC Performance Analysis

My computer has been acting kind of sluggish and congested, my windows would take perpetually to open and it was nearly impossible to browse websites or play any games – things would just take too long! So I figured possibly I had a virus or some malware on my computer distressing performance. I did a quest for a free PC performance analyzer, one that would also scan my computer for malware. I came diagonally Reimage through a authorize in a forum and it did just that.

You download the program and with it’s done compiling information on your PC (like which operating system you’re using), the preliminary scan starts.
Reimage first scans your computer thoroughly; all the files, folders, registry keys and values, drivers, DLL files, everything related to PC performance, etc. The free scan is done in only 5 outline then you get your free PC scan outline.
Reimage will scan your PC for:
PC Stability –Compiles a graph depicting which programs on your PC blow the most regularly.
PC Wellbeing – Scans for malware threats and uses 3 uncommon ways of read-through if your files are indeed a threat to your PC’s wellbeing. It then lists all the malicious files it’s found. These files are “tagged” for repair during the repair step.
In my case, Reimage found 5 malicious files on my PC. It also told me about one program that may blow.
PC Hardware – You get a hardware profile of your PC’s parts. It then compares your PC’s hardware (memory, disk space, CPU warmth) to a worldwide average.


In my case, I didn’t have ample memory on my PC (I guess I’ll just have to delete some programs I’m not using.) I went yet to be and bought a voucher key to start the repair.
The Reimage repair ongoing by defrayal all the faulty files they found on my PC during the scan.
Then it was on to repairing smashed files and installing the first files from Reimage’s up to date online list. These files are downloaded straight from their servers (based on my geo-place) and are select based on my rigorous Windows operating system.
With the new substitution files were downloaded to my PC, the stability check took the highest to exact. The stability check makes sure that all performance issues are resolved on your PC. This is done by comparing your now flat PC to the first stability crash.
I was prompted to reboot a few times and then it was done. My computer’s performance has stuck-up; I reckon cleaning out all persons junk files, viruses and repairing smashed files gave my PC a real boost.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

Recent Posts

Followers